Please Help! Need a tranny!

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 22:55:39 EDT

    I was hoping someone on the list might have or know of someplace to get
a replacement NV3500 in the Columbus OH area for a '96 3.9l 4X4. Since I
moved up to the 2K Dak, I sold my '96(also picking up an '89 for my boy)to a
fella that has already lost the tranny in it. He called and asked me if I
knew of anyplace to get one, I told him that I would try to help him, and I
knew this would be the best place to start. Any help would be appreciated,
TIA. p.s. The only touble I had had in the past was a grind into 2nd gear
when she was cold, no trouble warm. I don't know exactly what happened to it
now, he just said it went out.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John