Re: I must have bought Christine

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 23:20:45 EDT

It should all be covered by the machine shop, or it's owners. Just cause
the shop doesn't exist, i'm sure the actual company does. Look into that.
Unfortunately, by the sounds of it, you may need a lawyer in this struggle.
But it's definitely not the mechanic's fault.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....