Was sicker BS, now apology.

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 11:58:19 EDT

I suppose I should apologize. The main problem with Email lists is that
everything comes out sounding so much harsher than it was intended to
be. When I wrote this I was in the middle of trying to mediate a
big-dick contest between two co-workers and wasn't feeling very
tolerant. Thus I whipped off with that Email and didn't give it a
second thought. So much for that "sensitive guy" image I have been
working on...

>>> 2punch.crash2000@AHM.com 09/30/02 08:46AM >>>

""BARRY OLIVER"" <DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us> wrote in message

> Remember, in any crowd, there is ALWAYS an idiot that will try to
"F"
things up for everybody else. Don't let the bastards get you down!

hey thanks barry.

Punch