Re: Lights

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 17:40:48 EDT

Well, in a previous truck i owned, the wires for the snow plow control
module were zip-tied together, and the unit was just velcro-stuck onto an
appropriate spot on the dash. It was a good removable method without having
to drill anywhere into hte dash.
But, it didn't look very clean....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....