Headers again

From: Bill (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 04:51:07 EDT

I'd like to get some more thoughts as to which headers are best. the
ones I've been looking at are:

Gibson - $425 Stainles Steel
Flowtech - $299 Ceramic Coated
Mopar - $479 Chrome
JBA - $580

Unless someone has some real good reason not to, I am
inclined to get the Flowtech's from Summit Racing. $299 for
ceramic coated headers seems hard to beat.

"Bill Nissley" <bill@nissley.com>
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd with custom stripes, 3"
lift, ORW pre-runner light bar with PIAA 80Pro XT series lights,
32" BFG M/T's, Yellow Box Speedo Calib., Flowmaster Exhaust,
Powergate, X-2000 bed cover & K&N filter