Re: RE: Hit the dyno today...

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 14:05:57 EDT

Bob,

The Bell Engineering unit also responds to low vacuum (as in close to 0").
This is what seperates it from the other regulators out there.

I've spent my time on the "Super FMU" from Vortech and it's a pain in the a$$
to fine tune. The Bell Engineering unit is about the best one i've seen yet.
(Even the NOS model isn't as fine tuneable.)

- Bernd