RE: OT - Cell phones

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 10:36:02 EDT

I agree with Don, I have Sprint for now three years and never know problem
when traveling to other cities. However, if military the best option is
ATT, since they are they only ones on base with cell towers.

I have been buying Sprint phones over eBay from the Southern Bell guys
(mostly loaner phones they use). Never had any problems...
Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps