Cross-drilled rotors pretty cheap

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 01:40:35 EDT

J.C.Whitney has some that are both drilled and slotted
for $78 each. These rotors are touted as being a
"strong 1-piece design" in the catalog. WHEW! That
makes it nice,because in the past I`ve always used the
"Build-a-rotor" kit from Squeeco,which is JUNK,because
all the self-tapping screws fly out of it at 60 mph!!
:) But it`s hard to tell how good or how much of an
improvement over stock that the J.C. Whitney rotors
are. FWIW,they did have a black and white sketch of
the rotor on the top of the page,and it appeared to
have very little lateral runout from what I could
tell. Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.