RE: DML : Dragstrip Altitudes, Got a Question

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 11:16:05 EDT

I know Dave (forget his last name) has ran his R/T close to see level and at
national trails (Columbus, Oh) which is about 750ft above sea level. He
performed much better close to sea level...don't know of a correction
calculation though.

his email is [ded74@yahoo.com]

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com