RE: Re: Mobil One Syn 5-30

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 12:22:21 EDT

Depending on the tolerance of the engine with seals and bearings that is not
true. Once ran with synthetic you cannot return to dino oil.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi 4.7 (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk) soon to be a cruiser
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift Haybusa GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 200HP/1775lb
vehicle)

Future Purchases:
2000(?) Dodge Truck (next project vehicle)
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Tracker)
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram Quad (wife vehicle-replace old Astro)