Re: RE: Saw a new durango and 300M today

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 15:53:03 EDT

i don't know for sure about sitting, i just got to look at it. but there
was a decent amount of room. didn't look good for a long trip for an adult
to sit back there. the next grand cherokee that i am working on, they also
want to offer a 3rd row seat. that i think will be even worse... it's only
slightly larger than the existing grand.
i would say it was very close to the length of a ram. it did have it's own
frame though. kind of weird to use a brand new frame for this vehicle.
they must be thinking they are going to sell a ton of these. we'll see...
and the rims i believe were just 16s, but this was still in prototype phase.
  they were just black rims also. no coatings yet. maybe next time i'll
get to wander a bit more to see what i can find... they had stacks of rims
in other areas.
mike k

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto