Re: Saw a new durango and 300M today

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 18:13:55 EDT

sorry, couldn't do the pics... i'd need one of them sony pda's with the
cameras. there are signs all over with "so cameras allowed". even the
windows were all frosted in the place. it was very cool to see. you'll
just have to wait another year or two.. hehehe...
mike k

>From: "Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com>
>To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Saw a new durango and 300M today
>Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 13:16:06 -0700
>

>Pics?? :D
>
>The Adam Blaster
>Two words, figure it out.....
>

>>well today i got to see the new durango (HB) and 300M(LX) up close. i
>>work for an auto supplier and was out at the tech center for a WK meeting
>>that i am working with. and the engineer i work with says, you wanna go
>>see the new durango?? so of course i say sure. we went out to the pilot
>>plant and got to see them up close. they are much bigger. most of them
>>had the 4.7 in them. the headlights were kind of bug eyed, but that is
>>supposed to be changed. there were a whole bunch of them in there. they
>>have a full hydro formed frame, independent rear, 3rd row seat, and so
>>on...
>>then the LX was even cooler. most of those had the hemi. i can't wait
>>for a rear wheel drive dodge with a V8. the front has a big vertical
>>grill. it looks like the one on car-truck a while ago. the doors are
>>real tall with short windows. it's a little wierd, but not to bad. that
>>engine was packed in there. i even noticed the battery was in the
>>trunk... well i guess that's about all i can think of. any questions,
>>ask away... i'll be seeing new grand cherokee's soon enough also, since
>>those will be starting to be built next month...
>>

>>Mike K

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed