Re: OT - Cell phones

From: Gerald Harnage (Socrato@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 20:03:08 EDT

I also recommend Cingular...fantastic service, excellent coverage, and great
customer service. Dropped my phone in a lake while fishing, went into a
Cingular store, they took the old phone, used a computer to dock it to a new
one, swapped all my information and had me back on the go in less than 15
minutes and it only cost me $20.00! Yes the old phone was trashed, had
power but could not get a signal.