Whoopee!!!!

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 21:25:50 EDT

Went to my car show today with a close & special
friend.Helped me get "Green Thunder" ready.Last year,i
took 2nd place in the category of "Fullsize
Truck,1980-Present...

Came home today as a back-to-back 2nd place winner!
1st place went to another Dakota Quad Cab.Both of us
beat out 2 Bowties (Bahaha!)

The guy with a Chevy who beat me last year,was pouting
because a Quad Cab had beaten him!

Bahahahahahahaha!
--- John Neff <jndneff@texas.net> wrote:

> What? In what engine? Certainly not anything DC puts
> in it's trucks. While it's not
> advisable to change from one oil type to another on
> a regular basis, you can most
> certainly go back to dino juice after one run with
> synthetic in a Dakota8.
>
> John
>
> >Depending on the tolerance of the engine with seals
> and bearings that is not
> >true. Once ran with synthetic you cannot return to
> dino oil.

=====
Digger
Madison,Wi
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
Hobbies: Railfanning,Car/Truck Shows,Model Railroading(HO)
Homepage: "http://msn.communities/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"