Re: RE: DML : Dragstrip Altitudes, Got a Question

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 23:03:04 EDT

Thanks Ray!!!!!.........I did a little playing with the tables that site
provided and was a little surprised
at what a I found ........
 my times factor from the following:
1200 ft like you suggested....
16.149@84.06 would correct to a 15.945@85.14
now a local racer swears to a 1500 ft elavation and that would factor to a
15.882@85.49 .......
either way I'm happy to get some idea as to how well
my Dakota will run given optimal conditions and elavations!!.......Thanks to
all who posted a reply!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com