Happy birthday to me!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 00:00:59 EDT

My wife has decided that I need some Westin step bars
and dual exhaust for my Dak,for my birthday. I`m
pretty bummed out about it. She always has to have
things HER way,and she won`t ever listen to me! The
bars will be in Wednesday,and the dual exhaust gets
put on in two weeks. CRAP,I have no control of my life

 Next it will probably be some big intake modification
or high performance cams. Whatever she wants,I guess.
I`s always gotta be HER HER HER!!! :) Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.