Re: Need help with Ball Joints

From: HSD Racing (hsdracing@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 08:24:44 EDT

I have a '94 Dak, and had the same symptoms you are
describing. I had a problem with the upper control
arm bushings going bad. Just recently, I rebuilt the
entire front end with a Polygraphite kit from PST
suspension. It helped out tremendously!!! and not to
mention outstanding performance. It drives better
than when it was new, and improved the cornering
stability a bunch. All the parts carry a 20 year
warranty too. I had a heck of a time getting my upper
ball joints out. I ended up having to heat the
control arm up with a torch to get em out. Everything
else was prety easy though. Good luck,
                                Mike