Re: Re: Throttle body for sale (NEED BIDDING ASSISTANCE)

From: Chris Reck (Roadkill47@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 22:59:57 EDT

Thanks for eveyone's help and comments. Luckily I was outbid and the seller
actually thanked me for "helping drive up the price". While my bid really
didn't have anything to do with it, two people bid up to $90 so mine didn't
count.

It was a throttle body unit (all sensors) from a 96+ 5.2 or 5.9l magnum
engine. Good for a V6 conversion.