Re: Block Heater Wattage

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 23:44:02 EDT

Better late than never..
I looked at my Mopar Block heater.. 600W for the 1995 V8 version

OK, so I only use a few times each year here in Georgia -cheap insurance.
I think it was a $35 item from the factory.
Shows a little seep around the edges after 8 hard years.

Victor Williams / Marietta GA
'95 DAK CC, 318 , 5 sp lsd,K&N dropin,Jacobs Ign,Jardine catback. 231k
miles..