WAS: NoVa Dealer service recommendation; NOW:Ocean City

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 11:32:46 EDT

Nelson,
21 years old? Now I feel like an antique! Have a good time. I think there
are several other DML'ers going down. I'll be getting the house ready to
give my father a surprise 80th Birthday party the following weekend. Won't
have a chance to get down to OC until the end of October. Let me know how
it goes.
Rich