Re: PAINT & INTERIOR PROTECTION?

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 15:04:38 EDT

In my experience i prefer Der Shiney Stuff and Der Real Stuff. Usually a
coat of the real stuff then a coat of the shiney stuff just to make it look
nice. www.der-realstuff.com both are fine to use on the pain and the glass
and wont cause any markings on the hard plastic and rubber around the
windows and the strip near the bottom of the cab (if you happen to have
that). I have never had any problems with swirl marks or anything like that
on both my truck (Black 1998 CC V6) and my motorcycle (2002 Yamha V-star 650
Black as well). there is my $0.02.