OFFLINE REQUEST - NEED A METRO/SWIFT MANUAL TRANNY 95thru 03

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 21:11:03 EDT

I need to complete the Suzuki project and looking for a 5-speed Metro or
Suzuki manual tranny with low mileage. I am not looking for the GT version
but the Metro or Swift GA version. The difference is 1-second faster in the
1/4 mile based on internal gearing. If you know someone or salvage folks
that deliver freight and not the high-cost UPS/Federal express please e-mail
me.

Yes! I went through the eBay side and contacted the couple of Metro sellers
and the shipping cost was more than the tranny cost.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi 4.7 (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk) soon to be a cruiser
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift Haybusa GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 200HP/1775lb
vehicle)

Future Purchases:
2000(?) Dodge Truck (next project vehicle)
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Tracker)
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram Quad (wife vehicle-replace old Astro)