Re: RE: Mobil One Syn 5-30 - DY SMITH

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 23:11:53 EDT

My local Super-Wallyworld has started carrying 5 quart jugs of mobil 1 for like $14 or so.. perfect Quantity, damn fine price...

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page
=================

Alternate Email:
=================
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
>>> dysmith@carolina.rr.com 10/07/02 16:43 PM >>>

Thanx, after all the other responses I am sticking with the
Mobil-1, but...I may start changing the oil myself. I got
charged $54.00!!! $7 a quart!! thanx to all....dysmith

> Ok...now I found the message.
>
> No problem after one use. I would stick with Mobile 1 if
you have the