Re: Re: SRT-6

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 11:11:04 EDT

Well, considering that both these vehicles are likely made at the same
factory, and that they are owned by the same parent company, they should
have them listed somewhere all together. But i was wrong.
And c'mon, we're talkin about DC vehicles here, and you had to go and
mention those OTHER silly car companies. :P
And up here in Canada, there really isn't near as much separation of the
sub-products in a company's line-up. Probably due to the smaller market,
but if i go to a Chyrsler dealer here in town, i see Dodge's there too. And
the occassional Plymouth that is still left over.
It has seemed pretty silly to me for a long time why car companies waste
time/energy/money developing different body shells and putting a different
badge on what is (underneath all that) the same vehicle.
Trim levels are one thing, but calling the past cars Breeze, Stratus, and i
think there was a third in there too, well, to me, kind of a waste of time.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....