Re: DML : Dragstrip Altitudes, Got a Question

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 18:50:08 EDT

At 10:09 PM 10/8/02 +0000, you wrote:
> I hear you can buy bottled O2 now. I usually see then in 10 and 15
>pound blue bottles. =)

Gotta be coloured coordinated red.

> Or, since breathing uses up oxygen, perhaps the next time down the strip
>you can have the announcer request that everyone in the stands holds
>their breath until you cross the line? ;-)

Geez, for a moment, I thought that you were suggesting that I hold
my breath ! You'd have one blue faced racer by the 330' mark :-)
I did do a 14.45 @ 94.26 and a 14.46 @ 94.79 last Sunday. Then
a swarm of bubble bees (Import Day) hit the track and messed up the
starting line by going through the water!

ticats