Re: Re: Powdered coated valve covers

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 22:22:38 EDT

I've got set of these on my "6er".........they are a stock valve cover that
has had a bright silver finish applied.......looks like a polished billet
appearence!
very nice........and inexpensive to boot.

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com