Re: Greetings

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 11:29:36 EDT

I already have a grille guard, but I am interested *where* the lights "snap in". I want to put lights on mine and hadn't figured out where to wire them up yet - so if Dodge in there wisdom, saw fit to add some connectors for this purpose.. I would like to know. As an ancillary question, how does dodge handle turning them on and off from the cab? Where do they put the switch? Thank you for your time.

>>> futura65@earthlink.net 10/09/02 08:53AM >>>

Hello,
Just signed up. I own a 1999 IB RC R/T. I've been on the R/T group for a
while. I live in Chicago.
I'm also cleaning out the garage and have a Mopar grille guard and lights. It
was on the R/T when I bought it. I quickly took it off. The lights have the
Rams head logo covers. All electrical connections are snap in, and the guard
bolts on, no holes required. The guard is one piece so I'd prefer not to ship
it. Let me know off list if anyone is interested or wants more info.

Thanks,

Owen
futura65@earthlink.net