Re: RE: RE: Need advice

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 16:08:14 EDT

Ok everyone thanks for the advice. I have sent an email to the guy
explaining what I found and what powerdyne would charge to fix it. I offered
him $250 with the thing being that powerdyne would charge $350 to rebuild
it. That brings the total to $600, the original price. I of course can spend
$5 and beadblast the whole thing plus buy some bearings for around $100, but
its the point of it. I was supposed to be like new. If he declines I think I
will send the thing back in peices, make him pay for shipping, and
accidently loose a part or two for my troubles. (I'm thinking those brackets
are hard to come by:)

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed