Re: May have to miss Daktoberfest

From: CHRIS LAMBERT (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 08:15:46 EDT

Hey andy sorry to hear about your luck today. What year is your truck.
I have a stock hood sitting in my garage i'll give you realy cheap like
50.00 if ya come get it I am in VA the hood is graphite and has some
minor scratches from being in the garage. also have a 2001 bumper cover
I give away to anyone that will pic it up.

Chris