RE: AOL test 07:35AM 10-11-02

From: Art DiRamio (ADiRamio@opensolutions.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 09:28:23 EDT

Got it here at 9:23am, Bill.

I thought of you and your red beast this morning as a Lightning blew by me -
All I could think was Oh yeah buddy, try that in a couple months when there
is snow around. Then I thought, you know, with a blower like semihemi has,
I could probably still keep up with him.

Oh well, it's nice to know that I could...

Art DiRamio
'01 Patriot Blue QC Sport+ Auto HD 4X4
4.7L 3.55s Penda soft tonneau
'97 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500