Re: jet chip install

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@nospamplease.uswest.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 16:02:27 EDT

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:58:00 -0400, flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com
said...

> I bought a used jet chip and it didn't come swith instructions. Which
> of the 3 connectors does it plug into?

If it is for a '96 or newer Dak, there are three connectors: grey,
white, and black. It goes on the black one.

I can scan the instruction booklet and email it to you, if you want.
Their "technical assistance" phone number is 714/848-5515.

--
Grady Ogburn (Denver, AIM: JGradyO)
Black '98 Sport CC 4x4 5.2l, 5 Speed, 3.55 LSD