Good deal on wax

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 19:00:37 EDT

Hey gang,

since it's getting to be fall now... (hit 94 today in Tampa!), I've been
thinking about giving the Dak a fresh coat of wax. I was in Home Depot, and
they have a can of Turtle Wax that is 100% carnauba wax for 4.43 a can.
That's a good deal, and as far as I'm concerned, carnauba wax is the way to
go. I've used Meguire's Gold Class in the past, (with great results). It's
100% carnauba also, but priced at more like 9 bucks. I'm going to give the
Turtle Wax a shot as soon as it gets cool here in January. ;)

Standard disclaimer: I do not work for Home Depot or Turtle Wax, and this
is not an endorsement in any way, shape, or form! Just passing on what
looks like a good deal!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto