RE: Yeah it's official WAS: May have to miss Daktoberfest

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 21:35:12 EDT

-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of andy levy
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 8:02 PM
To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
Subject: DML: Yeah it's official WAS: May have to miss Daktoberfest

Sorry guys, I hate to miss a meet but I've decided that since the
truck's in the shop and the girlfriend has the weekend off, I'll be
going the opposite direction and visiting the parental units.

I finally got caught up on two days of posts. Sorry to see the damage but
I'm glad you're OK. Hopefully the damage shown in the pictures is all they
find and there is nothing major broken underneath.