Re: Interior is getting wet

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 19:04:42 EDT

I used to think it was coming from the firewall or the
windshield, but it all checked out. After a visit to
the dealer and ahveing my whole interior removed and
water pressure sprayed onto vehicle, it came from an
obscure place. It was coming from a bad seal on my
third brake light!!!! It would trickle in channel
along the body channeling of floorboard and gather at
passenger feet.. It would actually get an inch or two
deep after a heavy rain. That may not be your problem
but keep it in mind. I imagine it would be cheaper to
check that without having to think about your WHOLE
interior being taken out....i find that screws always
come up missing and stuff doesnt quite go back
together the same again.

Alberto