Final Chance - Nu Image Group Buy

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 10:49:32 EDT

This is the FINAL CHANCE to participate in this group buy! Today is the day
that the main bulk order is being sent in to Nu Image. I can process orders
for a couple of days during a late 'grace period' but I MUST hear back from
you today.

The total cost is $80.00 shipped for a Nu Image gauge face. These are being
bought and shipped directly from Nu Image, you can't get it cheaper anywhere
else without a company dumping their inventories at negative profit.
Regular online retail is $119-139 per gauge face, and local speed shops are
even higher.

Contact me at SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com TODAY, why pay full price!?!