Re: Evap purge solenoid

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 12:00:00 EDT

Jon,
Actually I have one sitting here from a 97 Eclipse. We replaced the evap
system on my girlfriends 96 Eclipse thinking it was causing the idle
problem, but it came back 2 days later, so obviously it is not the problem.
You can have it for $15 shipped, and I will give you any other parts I have
for the evap system if you want them.
Lemme know how your making this boost controler, seems like an interesting
idea, I have some sort of EGR valve from my 95 Talon sitting here that was
removed during a recall, I asked for the parts back, and from what it looks
like, its some sort of blow off valve looking device. I have been thinking
of trying it as a BOV for the supercharger when I put it on. (Hey If I can
save $100:)

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed