re:Re: Got the insurance estimate

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 14:34:01 EDT

Andy,

are you driving a GenII or GenIII? AAR has some really nice hoods, and for
the GenII my favorite is the Challenger style. Mark Kuzia has one on his
Dak, and it looks tough. Mark opened up the back of his with a dremel tool
before painting. I believe Ray Block told me that AAR will open up the rear
of the hood from the factory so you can grab some good cowl air, too. One
of these days I'll get one on my Dak... it's just that it's on my
C.A.T.B.I.N. list. Can't Afford To Buy It Now ;)

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto