Dyno Day in New England - November 2nd

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 18:28:30 EDT

We've put together another dyno day with some guys on dodgetrucks.org and the
DiRT list. Saturday November 2nd in Worcester, MA at New England Dyno. We
did one earlier this year at the same shop and it went great. Real nice guys
and they like Dodges. 6 pulls for $65, includes lunch provided by the shop.
They shop also raffles off t-shirts, product, etc. as part of the deal. And
we sit around for most of the day and bs about trucks, horsepower, and all
that good stuff. If you are interested let me know or contact Brian -
12PACKJOJO@PRODIGY.NET

It's a lot of fun and 6 pulls for $65 is a pretty good deal. We need 10 guys
to get that price and so far we have 8. Thanks.

Bill White

'02 Dakota QC 4x4, SLT +, 4.7, 5 spd, 3.92 LSD
'95 Dakota CC 4x4, SLT, 318, 5 spd, 3.55 LSD