Timing (?)

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 20:36:35 EDT

Here shortly I am going to need to do something about pulling out the timing
when I install the supercharger. I have been looking at the MSD-6BTM and the
Crane Hi-6TC, both of which offer timing retard. Or even an MSD 6-A and
seperate BTM box. I ran across the Superchips ICON today and am wondering if
this is a replacement for an aftermarket system ? I want to be able to
retard the timing, but I also want to have a nice CD ignition. Are these
someting that the ICON can do ? I know a few of you are running this, am I
am hoping to get some input. I like the fact that it is programable via a
laptop.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed