RE: Re: Oceanside CA nows Has a Dyno Shop

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 16:18:45 EDT

It's called Godspeed Dyno shop.

It's on Tremont in Oceanside one block West of Coast Highway just North of
Cafe 101.

Here is the phone # 433-0086. I think they want $65-85 for three runs.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
It can only exist until voters discover they can vote themselves
largess (generous gifts) from the public treasury. From that moment
on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most
benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy
always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a
dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations
has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this
sequence: from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to
liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to complacency;
from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependence; from
dependence back again to bondage.
(By Alexander Tyler Frasier, over 200 years ago.)