RE: Re: Spanish Rice

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 19:48:31 EDT

Well we know what we called the Mexican Japanese hop up compact car but I
just wondering what do the ricer called Dakota muscle performing trucks?
Hamburgers on Roids?

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
It can only exist until voters discover they can vote themselves
largess (generous gifts) from the public treasury. From that moment
on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most
benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy
always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a
dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations
has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this
sequence: from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to
liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to complacency;
from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependence; from
dependence back again to bondage.
(By Alexander Tyler Frasier, over 200 years ago.)

Dude, thats what my rice box says in my kitchen, lol. Maybe they like rice
or
something, lol.

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> 5.9 ounces? LOL Hey! He wants a Dak motor.
>
> --------------------------------------
> Steven St.Laurent
> C4I System Engineer
> Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
> Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
> "Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
> It can only exist until voters discover they can vote themselves
> largess (generous gifts) from the public treasury. From that moment
> on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most
> benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy
> always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a
> dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations
> has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this
> sequence: from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to
> liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to complacency;
> from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependence; from
> dependence back again to bondage.
> (By Alexander Tyler Frasier, over 200 years ago.)

Finished