Re: Throttle Body help

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 07:36:39 EDT

""Chris Reck"" <Roadkill47@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:aoku8o$bg8$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> I am in the process of converting my Throttle Body to the V8 one and need
> know the FelPro part number for the gasket. Pep Boys didn't have it in
> their computer when they looked up my vehicle.
>
> Also, do I have to get the V8 TB Cable from the dealer or is there an
> aftermarket part I can get?

i did this awhile back, goto the dealer the gasket for the TB is 50cents, or
$2 cdn.

the cable came with my TB, but it was to long as its for a full size truck
not a dakota, to much slack in the cable had to adjust it : )

98 amethyst v6

p.s. the mods that worked for me were: cat back exhaust from dynomax (flow
through), jet chip stage 2, and homebrew intake. the mods that didn't do
anything, the v8 TB, colder plugs!