Clear Headlight Campaign Revisited

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 00:28:27 EDT

I am generating this e-mail to try and generate a petition to companies such
as APC to create a clear headlamp design for the 1997-2003 Dodge
Dakota/Durango. APC has offered diamond clear corners for almost a year now,
but nobody makes a matching headlight. If you have seen these in pictures,
there is a big difference in appearance between the standard 'frosted'
headlight and the clear diamond corner. Companies such as APC have offered
to start designing a model if we can generate enough buzz via e-mail showing
them that the demand is out there, justifying the product's creation.
Pictures of standard headlight next to diamond corners:
http://www.dakota-durango.com/profiles/sfeiler/DSC00215.JPG
http://www.dakota-durango.com/profiles/sfeiler/DSC00203.JPG

Sorry to have to ask everyone to do this all over again! Evidently the APC
employee who told me to have us all send the previous e-mails directly to
Brian Horowitz's (Owner, APC) e-mail box was incorrect, and that the owner
probably deletes unsolicited mails. I spoke with the guy who says he's in
charge of R&D and said that the e-mails need to be sent to him, not the
owner.

PLEASE send me an e-mail supporting this product, especially if you're
interested in buying one. Just so there's no more issues with having the
mails sent to the wrong person, this time everyone send your responses to
the e-mail address below. I will collect the letters and then forward them
on to APC or InProCarWear when we have a significant amount. Please show
your support for our trucks by sending a mail regarding this issue! It will
show companies like APC that the market does exist for aftermarket mods for
97-03 Dakotas/Durangos, and more products will be created that everyone has
been wanting to see.

Headlights@Dakota-Durango.com

Thanks for your support in this matter!