RE: Introducing myself.

From: Daniel Cross (daniel@danielmcross.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 09:56:49 EDT

That's what I was hoping for. Happily, I've had no trouble in the first
few months since I bought my truck, but I am interested in performance
modifications (other than the usual K&N air and oil filters I already
use), and I am thinking of investing in a capper for it so I can take my
dog with me when I travel.

-daniel