Re: Tires

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 11:54:53 EDT

Another tire that will work is the Goodyear Wingfoot in a 275x60x15. These
are my tire of choice for my 98 5.2 Sport. They used to run about $85 a
piece. H-rated, 102 load rating. I was getting 30k or better usage out of
them. Rotation was new to front, front to back when the rears were all bare
(it is a V8 5speed hahaha)
TonyC