RE: WANTED: Headlight Switch 93 Dakota

From: C. Philip Cutler II (cpcii@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 21:56:23 EDT

If your low beams work and your high beams don't it's more than likely they
turn signal indicator/high-low /windshield wiper switch unit. if your
parking lights come on and not your head lights it's more than likely the
light pull on switch, just replaced mine on my truck, 25 bucks at Napa auto
parts, 20 minutes worth of work.

Philip
92 CC 4x4 3.9Mangnum, Colorado Red no mods