Re: Mud pit 1, Ram 0

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 10:16:04 EDT

Hate to be a pooper :-) Would you consider an older technology
(carb) engine and ANOTHER 440 :-)

1978 440 4-BBL LESS THAN 20,000 MILES, RUNS GREAT,
COMPLETE WITH PAN, INTAKE, DIST, AND PULLEY SYSTEM,
THE ENGINE DOES NOT HAVE THE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, CARB, ALT.
THIS ENGINE IS SET UP FOR 72-93 DODGE TRUCK AND ALSO A 727
AUTOMATIC GOES WITH IT. $500.00 FIRM
PH (936)-544-8321 LEAVE MESSAGE
EMAIL MOPAR@QZIP.NET
Seller is located in Orange Park, Fl.

Would you like the Daktoberfest video soon or would next spring
at Performance World be okay? I didn't have the heart to film
the winching out of the pit and Terrible Tom was stuck in the
cab having a heart attack so I don't think he got it as well :-)

Really sorry! Things were going so well ...

I had sort of forgotten that excitement can be had from
activities other than the 14 sec. (some longer, some shorter)
variety :-)

ticats