Re: What To Do?

From: Speeker (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 10:54:48 EDT

Hopefully you used a credit card and can call your credit card company and
have them reverse the charges. If you paid by check or cash, just hope they
are honest. Depending on how much you spent, it may be cheaper to just
chalk it up to experience. Always pay by a method where you can retrieve
payment if services aren't rendered. A money order may be able to do that.
I think with checks once the money is there it's there and you may have to
file suit to get it back.