Re: Home From CarnageFest '02 - Ver 2.0

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 19:32:03 EDT

Hi Bob! Thanks :-) Yeah it was a long haul but I love it heh.

I left Jon's at 9:15 am central time and got home at about 4:45 pm
central. A personal best (7.5 hours approx) out of my two trips so far.
  Total distace was 1029.5 miles. Average speed of 68 MPH ( I LOVE that
Intrepid! )

I stopped once in PA to call home, once again in PA for gas and food.
And a 3rd time 40 miles west of Toledo for gas again. Didn't stop till
I parked infront of my house!