Bernd - whats the deal ?

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 20:43:12 EDT

Bernd, I hate to bring this up here, but I have not heard back from you. I
sent you the money for a dash peice that I won on Ebay a while back and I
have not received it yet. I have tried calling, and have sent emails. The
only response was it should have been there by now. Do you have a tracking #
?
Whats the deal ? I don't want to make this a public matter, or make myself
look like an ass, but I don't know how else to reach you.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed